Foamer PRO Foam Unit
The versatile solution for your production.
- The Hormes Foamer PRO is a mobile, compressed air driven foam unit that meets the highest hygienic demands for cleaning in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industry.
- A membrane pump conveys the pre-dosed cleaning chemical from the tank. The foam consistency (dry – wet) can be adjusted via a control valve for the compressed air supply.
- Compressed air inlet connection: 1/4″.
- inlet pressure: 4 – 6 bar
- min. flow rate: 150 l/min
- Weight (empty): 24 kg
- Size: H 860 x W 525 x D 760 mm
- Capacity: 110 litres
- Unpressurized container (no TÜV required)
- made in Europe
- straightforward maintenance
- very tilt-resistant
- available in red and blue for color coding
- polished stainless steel handle
- extremely shockproof polyethylene tank
- light, flexible foam hose in 10 m or 20 m
- smooth non-marking wheels
- stable stainless steel back plate with stainless steel air valve